Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Miss You with Morning Cup

Hi friends, I pray you are having a great week. I am looking forward to a wonderful day. There are so many exciting things going on at Stampin' UP! that it makes me invigorated. Free hostess dollars, great recruiting specials and a special July only stamp set. So Exciting! Check them out on my website www.funtostamp.stampinup.net. I had to take a short road trip yesterday to drop off some catalogs to some of my customers. It has finally turned to Summer here in the northern tundra of Minnesota. YAY! I love the warmth. Oh and yes the coon is still at large. Shucks. When I got home my neighbor had his truck sitting in my yard with his gun ready but the raccoon came out late and  it was too dark to shoot him. I see it has been eating my garden too. GRRRR! I know my mail man can help me set the live trap so that will help and I hope to get him tonight. I haven't even been feeding the poor birds because the coon climbs up and knocks my feeders down to try to get the seed out of it. 

I wanted to send my girlfriend a miss you card so I am killing two birds with one stone so to speak. You would think I am a violent person by my writing but I'm not. I am a kind, loving, funny gal. Anyway, I checked out the colourQ and these were the colors for this week challenge. I stamped this card for that challenge with Morning Cup. I love this set and I am addicted to punches and framelits too. I love love love 'em. They make your cards look so cool. Don't you like them too? Here I stamped my image of the stacked cups in Black Staz On and then used my ink pads with blender pens. This card just made me happy with the way it turned out. 

colourQ challenge #140...

 This is this weeks colourQ challenge that I am playing along with. I love the color combo they came up with this week, don't you?

Here are my details:
Stamp Sets: Morning Cup, Little Friends
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, DSP Patterns Stack In Color 2011-2013
Inks: Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade, Real Red
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 2-/38" Scallop Circle Punch, Blender Pens, Dimensionals.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and leave me a comment so I know you have been here. Make sure you check out the other cards for this challenge at colourq.blogspot.com.
Have a blessed day and remember to create something cute. 
Hugs, Bev

3 comments:

  1. I just love this coffee cup image! I LOVE my coffee and it's so sweet in the CQC colors! Glad you were able to play and you were successful in your linking!!! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I'm sure your friend will love these brightly colored cups! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Bev, your design is fabulous and the way you used the colors is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.