Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Card with Forever With You

Good morning friends, oh man is it the weekend yet? I just got up and started my Kuerig for my cup of  Joe and looked out with matted eyes to see if there was a raccoon caught in my live trap and the darn thing is so big he could get the treat with out getting locked up. GRRRRR! I am so disappointed that he is still at large. Oh crap, I was so sure he was going to get it last night. I went to walk with my girlfriend in town and when I got home it was almost dark.  I had stamped this card a long time ago when we could first pre order the Sneak Peak stuff, I love that perk as a demonstrator. It  was going to be one of my swap cards at Convention in July in Salt Lake City. I like the way it turned out and it was a pretty easy card. I have some other stuff from the catalog. coming tomorrow so I will probably do something a lot easier and not so expensive as there are many pearls on this card.

 I used the new Oval Accent Die and then took the Designer Frames Folders and textured the middle where the oval punch  fits into perfectly. This is the new Raspberry Ripple In Color with the Crumb Cake and Perfect Plum. I think anyone would love to get this card for their birthday, don't you? I just love love love  that new big die. It dresses up your card just right and that flower border makes it look so purdy too.  Sweet!

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Forever With You, Perfect Punches
Card Stock; Perfect Plum, Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake
Inks: Perfect Plum, Raspberry Ripple 
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Oval Accent Die, Designer Frames Folder, Sponge, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.
I have to get ready for work so better get going but wanted to get this card posted for you today. Bless you all for stopping by and the kind comments you leave. Have a honey of a day and remember to create something cute.
Hugs, Bev


1 comment:

  1. Love the new dies from SU! I see what you mean about the pearls, they make it even lovelier!

    PS:I thought our scavenging raccoon was working in tandem with another raccoon to get the cat food out of the trap and not get caught - they are smart little critters! Turns out he's a biggun' too!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.