Saturday, June 9, 2012

GRRRRRR no computer

Hi Friends,
Sorry I have been missing in action for a couple of days. I don't have an internet connection right now as I think a mouse chewed the fiber optic cable to my house so my land line is out of business so no computer use either. Thank God I have a cell phone to communicate with. It is supposed to be back on today so I hope to show you come cards I have stamped soon. I am at my girlfriends house using her computer but can't get to my pics. So Sorry!

So the raccoon saga still goes on with the dang smart coon. He is still at large. FRUSTRATING!
I think my live trap is too small for that darn thing. 
I hope to be back in blogging business soon. 

Have a lovely day and see you soon!
Hugs,Bev  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.