Sunday, June 24, 2012

Christmas Blessings Card from Stampin' UP!

Good morning friends, oh wow it was nice to just relax last night and sleep till 7:00 this morning. This ole gal was exhausted last night. When I got off work I came home and was so sleepy so I took a nap and then got up and decided to go into town to get stuff to make spaghetti for supper. I saw a friend in there and she told me to stop by so I went over there for a bit and then came home and laid on the couch to watch the Olympic trials. I kind of was thinking that these athletes are so amazing at their abilities and what can I do but stamp a card fast. LOL! I NEED TO START WALKING! I am disgusted with how lazy I have been. I am serious. Do you ever get that way? Well, anyway there was a thunderstorm here last night so I turned off my computer. I am just having my coffee and going to church today and then cleaning my house. Oh how fun!




I  love this Christmas Blessings stamp set. I stamped the poinsettia in Basic Black on Whisper White card stock and then used my blender pen with Gumball Green and Garden Green for the leaves and then Cherry Cobbler for the middle of the flower. The card base is Cherry Cobbler card stock layered with a piece of Be Of Good Cheer DSP and then I cut out the poinsettia design with the Label Framelits Collection using the Big Shot. This set has the inside and outside for the card and I love sets like that. There is a border that I stamped on the tag and I had inked up my stamp and then stamped off on scrap paper so you could still see the greeting. I made the banner and then tied Cherry Cobbler around the banner and popped that up with dimensionals.  


I pray that you all will have a lovely Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and looking, and I love reading your comments. I hope you have time to create something cute today.
Hugs, Bev     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.