Saturday, June 23, 2012

Blooming With Kindness from STAMPIN' UP!

Good morning friends, I have a quick post for you. Have to get running in a few to get to work. I wanted to post something for you though before I go. This is a card I made the other night with the Blooming with Kindness set that I just love. Here I inked the flower up with Tangerine Tango and then wiped the ink off the stem and used my Old Olive Marker to color it. I used that Paper Piercing Essentials Pack to give it texture. This is the new In Color Midnight Muse card stock. I used that border from Summer Silhouettes to stamp on the bottom and then textured the piece of card stock with the Fancy Fan EF. I thought it turned out cute don't you?


Well, I hope your summer has started off well. I got home from work last night and took a nap and then got up and hoed the weeds out of the garden even though I don't have much out there since my tomatoes and a lot of my peppers froze. Then my friend came over and we worked on her order so she could get the hostess special. Then I went to bed. Lots going on today around here but I am working as I told you before. 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Blooming with Kindness, Summer Silhouettes
Card Stock: Midnight Muse, River Rock
Ink: Midnight Muse, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive Marker
Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Linen Thread, Dimensionals.
I pray that you have a great day and can create something cute. I better get going. I have to drop off garbage as I caught a dead mouse again.YUCK! Yes, the joys of living in the country. I haven't seen the coon lately though. YAY! See you soon. Hugs, Bev



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.