Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Prints Baby Boy card from Stampin' UP!

Baby Baby Baby. Everywhere there are babies being born in this little town in the last couple of weeks. This was a real quick card I made a few weeks ago so I figured I would show it now. This was about a 3 minute card and that is no lie. I had to make that twins baby card I posted and called the gal that wanted it and she said she needed the boy card too. So I quick whipped this card up for her as she was on her way over. Cut card stock, stamp, texture 2nd layer, cut out with die, sponge add pearls and make the tag the same way and use the square punch for the end of the tag  instead of fussy cutting them. Wa  la my card is done.


I am so tired from work today. It was unload the hardware truck and lift 50 pound and 80 pound stuff. Uffda I am tired. I am glad the NBA game is on tonight and I can relax and watch it. I will be posting something tomorrow night when I get home from work and then I am working Saturday too. I will be tired for sure.  I hope your week is going well. I haven't heard how my friend Cindy is doing  but thanks for all your prayers. I know prayers help. 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Baby Prints, Curly Cute
Card Stock; Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Inks: Bashful Blue
Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Basic Pearls, Sponge, Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great Friday. Thanks for all the kind comments and I try to thank all of you personally so I hope I don't leave anyone out. I certainly don't mean too.
God bless, Bev

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.