Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Warmest Birthday Wishes with Summer Silhouettes from Stampin' UP!

Hi stamping friends. Happy summer. It didn't feel like that yesterday with rain and cooler weather. I wanted to share with you today the Make and Take card we made at my down line meeting Tuesday night. I love how this card turned out and it was so easy. I love how the border design in this stamp set Summer Silhouettes shown on page 82 of our Annual Catalog sort of mimics the Fancy Fan Texture Folder. For such an easy card that went together so fast I thought it turned out elegant looking. What do you think?  My recruits were happy making it too. There are two colors of card stock and two colors of ink.  I stamped two of the leaves and then stamped one in the middle without inking my stamp up again. I did the same thing with the flowers and then added some pearls to the full strength ones. Please let me know what you think.


I am so bummed that I had to tell my friends that I am not going to be able to go to convention. I have been on the fence so much because of depressions and grieving still with the loss of Mike and my brother Chuck and I think convention is just what I need but I think what I really need is to go back home and be with my family and get back to happy goofy self. Just when I think I am doing okay I get down in the dumps again. My friend Cindy went back home so I hope you all will continue to pray for her too. Thanks for the prayers as God knows she needs them. I just found out she has a bad bacterial infection and kidney failure. Please God help her.


Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Sahara Sand
Inks: Old Olive and Pacific Point
Tools: Big Shot: Framelits Labels, Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sponge, Basic Pearls.
Thanks you so much for stopping by and I truly appreciate and love all your comments.  I hope you have a honey of a day and remember to create something cute. 
Hugs, Bev


2 comments:

  1. very pretty card!! thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your rough time. My best wishes for your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.