Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You Choose the Celebration

HA HA HA I was just uploading this card thinking about what I could call this card using new sets out of the upcoming Annual Catalog. All I could think about was when I was young and roller skating in my hometown of Davenport IA. At the skating rink there was this big rotating crystal ball hanging from the ceiling that had a light shining on it and I remember how I felt when it was an all skate. So everyone could chose to skate if they wanted to or skate who they wanted to skate with. Okay so make this card be what ever type of card you want. You choose. Alright so I am very goofy and have a warped mind sometimes but at least I am honest. This is really what I was thinking about today. Yikes, I am scared of myself. LOL!I have to go mix chemicals for spraying my garden. Now just think about that for a minute would ya? Giggle Giggle!


On this card I am using almost everything from the future catalog that you are just going to love. I mean love love love. But no the top design I had to fussy cut as one of my down line called it this weekend. They tell me it is a quilting term but I don't dare get into quilting. No way. My tables don't get dusted now so no I will keep on stamping.
The for you comes from a new set and is cut out with a new framelit. I used the Summer Starfruit ink and the Raspberry Ripple which are 2 of the new in colors. I think they are pretty and am happy with the new colors. 


Here are the details: 
Stamp Set: Everything Eleanor, Layered Labels
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP
Inks: Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Basic Pearls.
Gosh can you believe it is only 2 weeks left of the current catalog. I can't. I hope you will have time to create something cute. Thanks for stopping by and looking around and please make sure you leave a comment. Prayers and hugs, Bev  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.