Monday, May 14, 2012

Beautiful Love & Sympathy Card


OMG! Isn't this card beautiful? For sure you will have everyone wanting to know when you became an artist if you copy this card and send it. This is a card I cased from the new Annual Catalog using the current stamp set Love and Sympathy. Isn't it just beautiful? I used my markers to color the floral stamp and then spritzed it lightly with my Stampin' Mist and then stamped it. I stamped it again on another piece of Whisper White Card Stock and then cut it out with the Scallop Circle Punch and tied the Linen Thread around it. I love the way it turned out and it looks like a Hallmark card to me. It also won't require another stamp so it is easily mailable. Simply beautiful I think. Don't you? 

Yesterday after I got out of church I ran to the store where I work and coming out I saw one of my customers and hostess that hadn't been to my brunch so I invited her over. Well she came in and looked through my discontinued items and the new catalog and then we walked around outside and I asked her what these trees were in my yard. She said they were plum trees. They never bear fruit and some of them were dead. Well, we started pulling them up and out of the ground and pretty soon we had about 5 of them pulled out. We were giggling and laughing so hard. I still had my dress on from going to church and she was dressed nice too and here we are pulling out these trees and dragging them to my burn pile. OMG it was so funny! I told her I wasn't going to ask her over again as I wouldn't have any trees left. LOL! She left and there was a bigger one that was dead so I went in and changed out of my dress clothes and went back outside. I pushed the tree over and it just fell but was hanging on by the roots so I came in and got my lopper and took it out and cut the roots off and cut the tree into pieces so I could drag it over to throw on top of the pile. I am sore this morning from doing that yesterday. It sure looks nicer out there however and oh my friends are so great. I feel so blessed.


Here are the details on my card:
Stamp Set: Love and Sympathy
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Inks: Blushing Bride Marker, Melon Mambo Marker, Certainly Celery Marker, Basic Gray Ink Pad & Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Color Spritzing Tool, Linen Thread.
I pray you have a blessed day.If you stop by please let me know what you think of my card. Have a great week and I hope you have time to create something cute. Happy Stamping. Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. This IS a very beautiful card. I am looking forward to having the new catalog in my hands. Thanks so much for sharing the great card and what you used to make it. You always make these things look so easy!!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.