Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Graduation Card

Hi stamping friends, happy hump day. Oh wow, what a day. This morning I worked on graduation cards and then went to town to get a hair cut. Then came home and noticed a bunch of Gold Finches at my feeders. It is good that I filled them yesterday. I put on some work clothes and gathered all my seed packets and headed out to work in the garden. It was such a beautiful day here. I got everything I had planted and my raspberries moved and the grass seed put down in the rest of the garden that we dug up when Mike was living but I didn't want that big of a garden. I am sure sore tonight and had to give myself a pedicure from the dirty feet I had. Hey, did anyone watch The Bachorlette on Monday? Did you see that Emily is back? What do you think? I like her I guess but I think there are some strange guys on there. There are some good ones too though. I saw some previews that should make it interesting. Of course. I hope we get to see some neat places and not just her hometown.

On this card I used a couple of discontinued stamp sets from years back. I thought the 4th of July set Independence Day made such a cute Graduation card for my friend that graduated from college with a graphic arts degree. I should have her help me with some things. LOL! So any star and flourish set would work. I did use the new In Color Raspberry Ripple. Isn't it a pretty color? I love it with the black. Oh, and by the way did you see I got my newsletter going so if you want to subscribe just click on the link on the left and fill in the blanks.   

Here are the details on the card:
Stamp Sets: Independence Day from years back, Happy Grad from the Summer Mini of 2010
Card Stock: Naturals White, Raspberry Ripple, Basic Black
Inks: Raspberry Ripple, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder, Labels Framelits, White Baker's Twine, Sponge, Dimensionals.  
I hope you have a great day tomorrow and have time to create something cute. Leave me a comment to let me know if you like it or not and if you watch the Bachlorette. Bless you for stopping by to look. Prayers and hugs, Bev     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.