Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Need For Speed Birthday Card

Good morning stamping friends. Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday but I had a busy busy day and stressful too. I don't have my car back so my good friend Bonnie picked me up from work to bring me home. I went out to pick some rhubarb for the cake I baked this morning for my down line meeting tonight. I called my friends Keith and Al and asked them if they liked rhubarb so I will have to bake for them because they did the nicest thing for me. They brought me over a vehicle to use while mine is in the shop. SOOO nice! Then yesterday my friend Staci was told by here husband again that he wanted a divorce so that stress was going on and she left which made us busier at work. Then of course the Batchelorette was on last night and had to watch that. She gave roses to Ryan and Jeff before the rose ceremony and send Joe home which didn't surprise me as I thought he was boring. We will see who lasts for next week. I think I passed out in bed pretty early last night. 


This card I am showing you was a swap card I received at Convention I believe so if it is yours please tell me because I don't know who's it is but I didn't stamp it. I just didn't have time to stamp so I am showing you this darling card using Need For Speed which will be in the new Annual Catalog or AC for future use. 
The car was embossed on whisper white card stock with Black Embossing Powder and then sponged around with Basic Gray and Cherry Cobbler ink. I thought is was a great guys card. The Jumbo Brads will be discontinued May 31st.

Here are the supplies for the card:
Stamp Sets: Need For Speed, On Your Birthday
Card Stock: Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Inks: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray
Accessories: Basic Black Embossing Powder, Sponge, Jumbo Brads
so I better get busy finishing my swap cards and make my casserole and clean my house. I hope you like this card and again if it is yours make sure to get a hold of me so I can give you credit. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you have time to create something cute and hope you have a blessed day. Hugs, Bev
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.