Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Male Heaven Knows Your'e Special Card

Happy Well Worn Wednesday to you all. LOL! I hope your week is going great. I slept in a bit this morning and woke up to a windy day. I went out and mailed a card for my sister's anniversary and picked up some sticks and branches that fell. We got rain last night so I don't have to water the garden. YAY! Then I grabbed the garlic juice to spray on my garden plants to keep deer and varmints off so they won't demolish my hard work. My meeting went good last night and I will share the swap cards with you soon. We did a darling Make and Take too which is so cute. I just love my down line and we just had a nice relaxing night with eats and stamping and friendship. Ain't life grand? Yes it is. I am so blessed to have an active down line. Before they came over I went to pick some lilacs and they made the house smell so good. 

On this card I am showing you a new stamp set called Layered Labels and a framelits die called Apothecary Accents Framelits that matches the stamps in the set. OMG you are so going to want to buy all that new stuff. The new Big Shot dies,framelits and texture folders are so incredible. I mean INCREDIBLE! I punched out 1 inch circles out of the Well Worn DSP and card stock. That DSP will be discontinued before the new catalog comes out and it is so perfect for male cards. You have 8 more days to buy anything from the old catalog. On this stamp it says Heartfelt but I stamped over it with the Heaven Knows you're special (I know it too) stamp in Cajun Craze ink and card stock to make a banner to go over the Heartfelt word. This is a card I made for my guy friends that loaned me their vehicle while mine was in the shop. Which by the way is still in the dang shop. GRRRRR! I have a Rhubarb cake baking for them now so I wanted to get this card done and give it to them with the cake.  

Here are the details for the card:
Stamp Sets: Blessings from Heaven, Layered Labels
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, River Rock, Not Quite Navy, Well Worn DSP
Inks: Cajun Craze
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1" Circle Punch, Paper Piecing Tool and Mat Pack, Regals Brads, Dimensionals. This is really a pretty easy card. I hope you have a great day and will have time to create something cute. Bless you for stopping by my blog and remember to leave me a comment and contact me if you have any questions. 
Hugs, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on your sister's wedding anniversary and your art is very great. You have a great ability of work form your sister and make a some special cards. In the time of anniversary you gave a gift of your sister and appreciate us. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.