Sunday, May 20, 2012

Make your dad happy Happy Father's Day


 Good morning stamping friends and YAY,this is the blessed day of the Lord. "I say this because I know what I am planning for you, says the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future." Jeremiah  29:11. This bible passage is just what I needed to read today. Yesterday I started my car to go to work and my dashboard lights up with this light that says "Limited Power Supply" and I just say the four letter "S" word. WHY ME LORD? I finally drive away but very slowly.  I could only go 5 miles an hour so I called my friend at work where I was heading to and told her I would probably be there by Monday at the rate I was going. LOL! At least I could laugh at it. I told her I would see how it went. Now keep in mind this is a Saturday morning at 6:15 AM. Not too many people up and I am out in the country 6 miles from town. So I get about 1/4 mile down my road and it never goes faster. I am thinking crap it is Grygla graduation day and Jann and I are the only ones working and I knew she had to blow up about 130 balloons for all the graduates. I cannot not go to work today so I called her back and she put a sign on the store door that she would be back and came to pick me up. My car still sits on the road today so I have no way to church. GRRRRR. Still sitting here unshowered in my jammies. I did text my mechanic friend and he will help me get it to the service station so it can get worked on and now to find a ride to work tomorrow will be my next cross to bear. Some days I have to wonder. All least I am healthy, I think. Then when I got home my youngest sister called me and I was talking on the phone looking out the window I saw an Indigo Bunting on my bird feeder. So beautiful. Now I thought to myself, yes God is always here and we all have our crosses to bear. I just have a lot of them lately. 

This week I am going to try to share some cards with you for Father's day. This card is using the Tool Shed background stamp and I used the new Apothecary Accents Framelits Die from the upcoming Annual Catalog. Isn't it a cool shape? I love it. This was a quick card to make too. A couple of my Mr Big Shot items and BAM there you have it. Easy peasey!    

Here are the details for my card:
Stamp Sets: Tool Shed, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Neutrals Brads.
I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by. I ask for your prayers that my car won't be too expensive to fix. Please!  Hey and you can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and here on my blog. Now don't forget to create something cute. Hugs, Bev
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.