Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello Card

Hi stamping friends, I wanted to share this bright  and fun Hello card I received from my down line Bonnie Stanley. She gave it to me this morning on my trip to town to get some groceries. It is a great sunny day but windy so not so sure I should spray today but I might later. I am sort of sleepy from driving to the big town. I only had one cup of coffee so maybe I will take a nap and then go spray the grass and weeds in my garden. On my way home I was listening to the news and I heard Disco Donna Summers died at the age of 63 from Cancer. That made me sad.

 This card is using the hostess Posy Punch set. I love this card and it was so sweet of  Bonnie to give this to me and inside she stamped the A Best Friend is someone who brings out the best  in you from Full Of Life that is being retired and then she thanked me for bringing out the best in her. Isn't that just so sweet. This is using then In Colors that are not going to be retired. Only 13 more days till the new catalog.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to create something cute. Have a blessed day.
Prayers and hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.