Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Hello friends, how was your weekend? Great I hope. Mine was nice. I got a call from a dear friend of mine too so that was so nice to talk with her. She has been stamping a lot too. It sure was too cold for my comfort though and I hope it warms up soon. I did a bit of stamping, cooking, and cleaning. I did get to town so I could finish my egg salad this morning. The thermometer said 40 when I looked at it. Brrr, still cold and they are saying we might get frost too. Jeepers, come on it is almost June! I will have to cover my garden. I slept in this morning so I am behind a bit in my day. It sure felt good however. I worked on my newsletter a bit and still don't have to go to work till Thursday. Yay! Then I can start getting ready for my Stamp Your Heart Out that I am having on Friday. Come on over if you are in the area, you pay me $15 to use all my stuff. Place an order and you get a discount and bring a friend and you will also get a discount too. I hope to see you at my door.

 I came up with this card that I thought turned out really cute. I used the White Craft Ink to stamp the trio flower stamp in Betsy's Blossoms which is a darling set in the upcoming catalog. Then I used the Postage Stamp Punch to punch the edge of the Basic Gray and the Twitterpated DSP  and then stamped the big flower from the set with Riding Hood Red ink and punched it out with the 2-1/2 " Circle Punch and used Dimensionals to pop it up and stuck a Rhinestone in the center of it for some "BLING". I used my heat tool to dry the Craft Ink and then stamped the Happy Birthday with the Curly Cute word set. 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms, Curly Cute
Card Stock: Old Olive, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP (which will be carried over to the catalog.)
Inks: White Craft Ink, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Postage Stamp Pinch, Basic Gray 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals. 
Thanks for stopping on by to view my blog and please leave me a comment so I know who you are and invite your friends to visit too. Now go and create something cute. Have a great day. Hugs, Bev 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.