Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Memorial Day friends. I hope you bowed your head in prayer to start your day to remember all of the fallen soldiers and service men and women and your personal loved ones too. I have lost so many it really makes me sad to miss my relatives and Mike too. I was thinking of him today as I looked out to see the empty bird feeders. He was my bird man. God pulls me through these tough times though. It has been the crappiest weekend so far for this long weekend where a lot of people were going camping. I have sox and a sweatshirt on and I broke down and turned the heat back on. GRRRR! This ole gal is dang cold. I was hoping for sunshine today. Oh well, I have been cleaning and boiling eggs to make egg salad and I realized I don't have any bacon so I won't be making it today I guess.

Can you tell I got my battery for my camera? Yes I drove to town and got one. So here is a card I made the other day using a couple of the new In Colors. I don't have a special technique for you and I think I will save those for my newsletter anyway. It really was an easy card to make from a current set Just Believe that will be in the next catalog. Ha, yes just believe! I like that. Just believe that you can do anything if you put your heart and soul into it. I never thought I would be in this business with SU for this long but I have been and do put my heart and sole into it. I love what I do. You can too. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Just Believe, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Gumball Green, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Inks: Gumball Green, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Midnight Muse     
Accessories: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Square Punch,  1-1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals.
Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by today. Now I hope you have time to create something cute and remember tonight The Bachelorette is on. I wonder who will get kicked off tonight?  AHHH, the sun is coming out finally. Hallelujah! Thank the Lord! Have a good day. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.