Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Hi stamping friends, tonight.... oh my it is getting late and I haven't even posted anything for you yet today. I have had a busy day with stamping the insides to my Mother's day cards that I sent to my Mom and sisters and then I decided to send my Mom that box that I showed you a long time ago that I made and I filled it with cards for her. She doesn't need a thing and can get it herself if she does so I just thought I would do that. I got those and 2 grad cards in the mail today. I have a zillion graduation invites, well okay not a zillion but 3 college grads and about 8 or 9 high school kids to make cards for and give money too. I guess I will give them each a dollar so I can buy more new stamps from the new Annual Catalog. LOL! Just kidding, I wouldn't do that. I drove to the big town today for groceries for Saturday which is my Hostess Appreciation Brunch. When I got home, there was my SU order with this stamp set in it and some new ribbon and markers for the new In Colors and some new DSP. My Catalog comes tomorrow (YAY) along with a bigger order so I figured I would go to town today plus it was raining all day. Yes I know, I was praying for rain last weekend to water my new grass seed so you know what they say.....Be careful what you ask for. It has been raining since Sunday. Yikes, now I quit praying, well for rain anyway. 

Okay, here is a preview of a new stamp set on this card I just made. The stamp set is called Betsy's Blossoms. I love this easy one step bird image in the set and there are more images that I will show you tomorrow. I took a picture of my other card and was going to show you that one but it was blurry so I will retake the pic tomorrow and post it. Here I stamped the bird over and over down my paper in darker colors every time. I see this with butterflies so I thought I would try it with this darling bird that is so cute and he is easy to cut out too.


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms, Occasions Alphabet
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Labels Dies, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sponge, Dimensionals.
This was a pretty easy card and I didn't even have to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up those little birdies. 
I hope you like my card and please drop me a line to let me know. I hope you have a honey of a night.
Create something cute now and thanks for stopping by. Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.