Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Birthday Wishes with Betsey's Blossoms

Hi stamping buddies, how are you today? I have been cleaning and my friend and recruit Bonnie just brought me some raspberry plants to plant in my garden and even helped me plant them so that is done. YAY! It is a beautiful sunny day here in northern Minnesota and maybe I can get my garden planted this weekend on Sunday after church. I hope so. Saturday will be so fun with my customers coming over to stamp and eat. I love those kind of days. Just being with friend is so great. 

Here I am showing more images of the Betsy's Blossoms set and there are still more but I haven't been stamping today. I work the next two days and will be busy prepping food for my party after work. On the card I used the confetti white card stock that will sadly be retired come June. I love that card stock and was shocked when I realized it was being discontinued. This card was really easy. I just stamped the images right on my card and then I stamped the Daffodil Delight flower and bird on another piece of card stock and cut them out and popped them up with a dimensional. Notice the darling ribbon on my card. That is our new stitched grosgrain and it is so stinkin' cute. You know me, I love ribbon and I have to have it all. LOL!


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms, Bring On the Cake
Card Stock: Confetti White
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point
Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals,
This is a very easy peasy card for you today but I thought is turned out sweet, don't you? I hope you can get your friends together and create something cute. Bless you for stopping by and please leave me comment about how you like my simple card, if you would. Happy Stamping. Hugs, Bev 
Now I hope my UPS guy hurries to get here with my new catalog. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! I just got my package today but didn't have time to play with Betsy's Blossoms yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think confetti white is the perfect neutral background for this whimsical set! I'm gonna miss the confetti white too. Now that's it's retiring I'm finding more uses for it than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that the Confetti White will be retired. It has always been one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.