Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fathers Day Card Sunday Stamping Technique

Hi stamping friends. I hope your weekend is going great. I have been busy doing laundry and cleaning the house and have to bake cookies for these wonderful guys that tilled for me Friday. I went out and planted grass seed yesterday in one our my gardens that I am not going to use and wow, my knees are sore today. I still have an area to seed and then get my garden planted. It is a gray cool day though so I am glad I have work to do inside. 

Today I am still using the Top Note Die to show you how versatile this die is from Stampin' UP! It has been in our line for a long time and I never tire of it. When you put your card stock through with the Top Note Die and then put it through again and turn the card stock one notch so it is horizontal and matching up the points of the two you can see, you put it through the Big Shot again and you get the shape of the Crumb Cake and the mustache edges come out automatically from being cut off when you put it though the Big Shot. Mustaches are a big rage in male cards right now. I made this card for my brother to send him at Father's Day and didn't have to buy the mustache kit we sell that is on the retired list. Oh, if I had a video recorder I could video this technique but dang I looked at them but in my little town they don't have a tripod and since I live alone I don't have anyone to video me anyway so I didn't get one. Sorry. It really is very easy to do though so just get your Top Note Die out and try it. What you don't have one? Well, click on my order 24/7 button and it will take you my website where you can order it. The item number is 113463 for $21.95. Don't you want it after seeing all these cute ideas I have shared with you?


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Family Reunion
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Hemp Twine, Sponge, Dimenionals. 
You will have to try this technique and let me see your samples. If you have any questions just email me and I will get you an answer. I would love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator. Now go create something cute. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.