Thursday, May 31, 2012

Congrats Well Worn

Good morning friends, isn't this card just one of those "Nuff Said" with this beautiful Well Worn DSP? I love it and with the new stamp set Layered Labels I think it just went together. I am not sure about the buttons on the bottom but I wanted something else and I guess that is what I ended up with. Easy 3 minute card. I woke up this morning and went to get my coffee and I thought wow it is light in here. I realized I had left my door open all night. Good thing the boogie man didn't get me or that I had baked a pie and a bear came ravishing in. LOL! Hey that could happen up here in the North Woods. 


On this card my base is Cajun Craze, Then a layer of River Rock, Then the Well Worn DSP that did not carry over into the new book. Too bad too. While I was doing this Chevron Card with this DSP it made me really look and there are some cool designs in here I think. I used the Itty Bitty Punch pack to punch a circle I could put under the Itty Bitty Buttons. The Layered Label Congrats is cut out with the Big Shot and the the Apothecary Accents Framelits that are NEW. So if you want this DSP you better get it today and you can order it right here by clicking on my order 24/7 button. I have to get my butt in the shower and get to work.

Here are the details:
Stamp set: Layered Layers
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, River Rock , Well Worn DSP
Inks: Cajun Craze
I hope you have a great Thursday and it is almost the weekend. Go create something cute now and bless you for stopping by. Remember if you want to order or join my team I am here for you. Peace and hugs, Bev  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.