Sunday, May 13, 2012

Best Wishes Card

First and foremost I want to wish all of you that are mother's a happy Mother's day. You deserve the best and I hope you had a blessed day. Have you ever worked for someone and then found out that your boss was leaving. One that was the absolute best boss you ever had and it just makes you really sad they are going? Well I do, and tomorrow when I go to work my wonderful, kind, funny, generous boss will be gone. It makes me so sad. I looked through all my stamps as I was assigned to make a card for him and this is what I came up with.It describes him to a "T". I stamped it in browns so it would look manly and I think everyone at work will approve. We are all sad he is leaving but very happy for him to get a job at the school where his wife works. No more working weekends and he will have a better life and he deserves the best. We are all going to miss him.


I had a great Hostess Appreciation Brunch yesterday but silly me forgot to take pictures. It was nice and relaxing and a couple of my recruits came too and we shared the catalog with my hostesses. I told them I loved and appreciate them giving me their business and this was the best I could do for them. They thanked me and all of them want a couple of my recipes like the Scalloped Pineapple and Blueberry French Toast Bake. YUMMM. It was all so good I must admit. They too can't wait to place an order out of the new Annual Catalog that starts in June either.I can't wait. 

This card I made for my boss has both stamp sets that are retiring. That is sad too.
Here are the details on my card:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Take A Spin
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Simply Scored Tool, 2-1/2 Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Spinner Hands,  Dimensionals, Sponge.
Have a great rest of the night and I love reading your comments so let me know what you think of this card.
Remember to create something cute and check back as I have a real pretty card to show you tomorrow. Hugs, Bev



1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is sad when a great boss moves on.

    Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.