Thursday, April 19, 2012

You're So Sweet YUMM

Hi stamping friends,
I am ready for my party Saturday morning and this was my last card I made and OMG isn't just the cutest? I absolutely love how it turned out.  If you could see it in person it looks like real Popsicles. They shine and smell so yummy. I have to share a little secret with you. On our Whisper White and Very Vanilla Card Stock, if you stamp an image and pour embossing powder over it right away, it will emboss without any pigment ink like embossing pad or Versa mark. I know isn't that amazing? Just heat it with your Heat Tool and it comes out embossed.  If this card doesn't make you want this set I don't know what will. Click on my shop now 24/7 button to buy it if you don't have it yet. Remember it is only available till the April 30th.

I stamped these three Popsicles and cut them out.  I took real Popsicle sticks with my Crumb Cake marker and let them dry. Then I cut some off the stick to shorten it. Then I wrapped some Sticky Strip over the end where the Popsicle goes so it would stick to the Popsicle and my Card Stock. Now they won't pop off. I tied the Bakers Twine that matched the ink colors in a bow around the stick. I had made this card up and I just thought it needed a little bit of background but I didn't want to take away from the images. I am just so happy and proud of the way it turned out. I didn't even need Dimensionals under the Popsicle as the stick popped it up.


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Mouthwatering, Sweet Cake (both from the current mini)
Card  Stock: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade all ink pads and markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Labels Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch, Bakers Twine in Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, French Vanilla Embossing Powder, Powder Pal, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Sponge. 
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this card. I hope you have a terrific rest of the night and have a great Friday. Happy stamping and create something cute.
Hugs,Bev



1 comment:

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.