Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Anniversary Card

Hi stamping friends, Yay, it is the weekend. I had a party today and had such a terrific time. This was a card we made today. My hostess has asked me before for any ideas for an anniversary card so I designed this card for her. I sort of cased it from a card I saw at Leadership in San Antonio in January but have no idea who from. I thought these colors were so perfect together and it just screams Spring to me which I am so ready for. Yes, I am tired of wearing sweat shirts out to walk and around the house. Spring has to be coming soon though. I have to tell you we laughed so hard at my party today I almost peed my pants. I got out the glitter for this card and my hostess added on this huge craft room and her nieces like to come over and stamp and get out the glitter and we all laugh that it gets all over. So today I said well, the hostess requested that I make a card with glitter so here it is...She looks at me and said. "Oh really, I didn't know I asked that."  We just laughed and I was giving the gals crap about having glitter all over everything. I had put it in the middle of my flowers for some extra bling but wow was it messy.  I am not really a glitter girl that is for sure. I must of had it in my nose because it made me sneeze. LOL!

I used my blender pens and ink pads to color the flowers of the Bordering in Romance stamp set. I love love love the Seam Binding as it makes the nicest bows and this was part of the Summer Smooch so I wanted to use it. I tied a bow and then stuck a mini safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets and then stuck that through my Daffodil  Delight card stock. I rounded off the tag with the 1" Circle Punch.I used my marker to ink the words on the stamp so they could stamp just the greeting.  I had my camera out today so I will have to post a picture of my customers some time soon.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Bordering On Romance, A Word For You, Sweetly Said
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DSP, Attic Boutique DSP
Inks: Melon Mambo Marker and Ink Pad, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Labels Dies, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1" Circle Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Dazzling Diamond Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, Rhinestones, Dimensionals.
Let me know what you think of my card by leaving a comment if you would be so kind. I pray you have a great rest of the weekend. Happy stamping and remember to create something cute. 
Hugs, Bev


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.