Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Going going gone


Go here to see the discontinued list and click on promotions.     
www.funtoststamp.stampinup.net    

 Hi stamping friends, I am sorry I loaded this quickly last night before I went to bed. The discontinued list is very long I am sad to say. The great news is that the new catalog will be so marvelous. I have seen some of the new items and they are incredible indeed. Plus guess what? Yes, all but the Ala Carte and some Background stamps are going to be offered in the clear mount. I am so happy about that.

 There is just so much going on right now. The Occasions Mini ends this month. I hope you have all ordered what you wanted out of that. There is also the Summer Smooches offer that you can also check out on my link above. 

Then I hope you are taking advantage of the web ring I am included in from Late Night Stampers. You see that on my previous post and you can earn free merchandise from ME. Yes Me, just buy going to the main link and collecting 20 clues and emailing me the blogs and clues. It is very easy so don't miss out. 
If you have any questions be sure to email me. Thank you so much for all you do.
Hugs,Bev
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.