Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank You with Pocket Silhouettes

Happy Hump day friends, how is your week going? Great I hope. I had a nice relaxing day after getting up early to print off the discontinued accessories list and emailed that list to my customers at 4:45 this morning and then went back to bed and slept till about 8. I must have needed it. It was nice that I didn't have to burn today but I did laundry and then crossed off the items in my catalog that are leaving. I am going to miss the texture embossing folders that are leaving and the dies but I am praying they are being substituted with framelits dies. They are everywhere in the crafting world so they have to come up with more of them. Then I went outside to see what the weather was like and when I looked at my grill I  realized I put it together backwards. Yes, you know that Upsy Daisy card I posted yesterday? Yes, that is kind of the way I am. I took it all apart and put it together the correct way. Silly me. Ya just have to laugh!  I am so goofy.

OK, on this card I pretty much cased it out of the catalog but used different colors.  This Pink Pirouette ink is so light on this same color card stock you can hardly see it. I used the Color Coach for my colors and I thought it just turned out sweet and simple. I love that linen thread. I am glad that didn't get discontinued. This set is on the going going gone list however. Sad isn't it?  I stamped one of the flower images in the back ground and then used my markers to color the flower. Matted it with Baja Breeze and used the cutter kit to texture and that is going to be discontinued too but I hope they brink that back by itself. I texture a lot. You can go to my SHOP NOW button and that will take you to my demonstrator website and you can view the discontinued list if you haven't seen it. Yes, I am sort of melancholy about the whole list I must say. I do have faith in Stampin' UP! though and they usually do pull through with an outstanding catalog after the  list comes out. We are all sad and mad when we see the discontinued list. LOL! We get over it pretty fast when we see the new catalog. 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Pocket Silhouettes
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze Marker, Early Espresso Marker and Ink Pad
Accessories: Cutter Kit, Linen Thread, Dimensionals.
This was a real easy peasy card also. Just simply short and sweet! I do want to thank you for stopping by to look and please leave a comment when you stop. Have a lovely rest of the week and remember to create something cute. Hugs, Bev
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set. It's one of my "go-to" sets. I'm sure I'll have a new one though with this new catalog.

    Thanks for sharing such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.