Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Join My Group of Demonstrators for $99.00



Yippee, I am so excited to announce that beginning May 1, Stampin' Up! is offering a fully pick your own kit Starter Kit for new recruits at a new lower price of $99! This will give you the perfect start to your business your own way!

When you join my Stampin' Up! family, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products--you can choose up to $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! products! You'll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $65) to create a kit with a total value of $190 that still ships for FREE!
With the introduction of the new Starter Kit, you will no longer have the option to purchase another kit or the add-ons. So if you want to order the current kit option, you will need to sign up by April 30, 2012, 11:50 PM (MT).

Joining is quick and easy, you can do it online at my website and click on Join Now after May 1st. My gift of a FREE stamp set is still a good offer for joining my Bev's Busy Bee team. This is a special from me alone and not Stampin' UP! What are you waiting for! Get ready to join in a few days. Also with the new catalog coming out to demonstrators May 7th, join me and order from the new catalog earlier than anyone else.
I would love to have you on my team. Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.