Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF

Hi stamping friends,
TGIF! I am sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days but it has been crazy around here. I came home last night and it was nice and sunny but a threat of snow or rain so I wanted to get my garden sprayed with Round Up before we got that. I got that done and some woody weeds pulled out. Then we ended up not getting anything. YAY. 

I am sorry but I don't have anything to share with you tonight. I am baking banana bread and found out some shocking news today. My boss is leaving for another job and he is such a great boss. I am so sad he is leaving but happy for him to be going to a job where he won't have to work so much. He definitely deserves it. Maybe I will have a chance to stamp for you tomorrow. 

So today I will share some pics of my best customers and friends at my last party at Patty's.


 She is the one standing up leaning over the table and this is her incredible craft room. I would die for this room.
I love doing my parties here because she has so much room.These are some serious stampers. 
I love them dearly.
I hope you have a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow to share something with you.
Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.