Monday, April 23, 2012

Kind Thanks to over ten thousand views on my blog!

 WOW!!! YIPPPEE!! Over ten thousand views to my blog. Let's Celebrate so come for cake!  Oh crap cake isn't on my diet so forget the cake but I am sending out a big THANKS to all of you that have viewed my blog. This card is for you. We made this card as a make and take at Leadership in San Antonio. I loved it so have never mailed it. I loved the design that someone did and it wasn't me this time. LOL! Isn't the card just stinkin' cute? It is actually made with a piece of Chip board from the On Board Merry Medley from page 191 in the Stampin' UP! catalog. We just traced around and cut out the Very vanilla card stock and snailed it to the Chip Board. Then used the Tea Stain stamp from the Distressing Kit to sponge around the edges of the chi Board piece and the tag. Then we stamped the center of the Mixed Bunch flower on the edge and then took a shorter piece and punched the edge with the scalloped edge border punch and popped it up with Dimensionals. The flowers are from the Blossom Builders Designer Kit  and then the buttons with bakers twine through them. 


Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock:  Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Tea Stain stamp spot from Distressing Kit
Accessories: On Board Merry Medley, Blossom Builders Designer Kit, Scalloped Edge Border Punch, Brights Designer Buttons, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Sponge.


I just came in from raking my acreage a little more tonight. I did that right after I got home from work and ate so I was out there for almost 3 hours and then I burnt the leaves and sticks and straw. The wind is picking up and I probably have one more day of raking to do and then I will have to mow that beast of a yard. 3 acres! Yuck! I would like to just spray Round Up on it so I didn't have to spend 4 hours to mow every week. Uffda that is not fun. Maybe I should hire it to get done. I might think about that. It is a job that is for sure.
I hope you have a terrific night and bless you for stopping by to look. Now go create something cute!
Hugs,Bev





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.