Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Tuesday Treat

Happy Tuesday night friends. I hope this post finds you doing great. I wasn't sure I would get anything posted for you today as I took some cards to mail out to my mailbox and started right in with putting together my new gas grill. Then raked some more so I could burn some more sticks and some more dry straw and the box from the grill. I drove into town to get some yogurt and then did some laundry and took a well deserved nap. Then I got up and went outside again as it looked like it was going to rain so I burned the rest of the straw that I have been turning over to dry. Since it is warming up I don't need it over my septic line or well line. 


This is a card that I have been wanting to make for a while as I have been going through the catalog and making some of my favorite cards in different colors. This is the Upsy Daisy set that is on the discontinued list and I just love it. I love those little Vintage Trinkets and I pray that those stay in the catalog. The First Edition Specialty DSP will NOT be going out as I called demo support to ask. I am so happy about that. Speaking of it is coming so soon and I will get to see it on the 7th of May already but we have till the end of May to order out of the current catalog in case you want anything. Upsy Daisy is very appropriate for me today as this grill I got said put together in two hours. HA HA HA how about 2 hours for me. Then I was putting together in the yard and I lost 2 of the pin hinges so I have to wait for Thursday  when the hardware order comes to get them. That is what holds the lid on so I can't use it and I forgot to get my propane tank filled anyway so....yes that is the story of my life. Lose things, forget things, put things together wrong so take them apart again. Oh well it makes life interesting. LOL!

Here are the details:
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Regals Designer Paper Stack, First Edition Specialty  DSP, Cheerful Treat DSP (hostess)
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Paper Piercing Kit and Mat Pack, Sponge and Dimensionals.
This was a very easy  peasy card I must say. I hope you like it and leave me a comment if you do. 
Thanks for stopping by and  happy stamping. Remember to check out the link for the LNS web ring and come back and email me with your 20 clues and I will give the winner some free products. Create something cute. Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.