Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thank You Card/Color Blocking

Hello again Stampers, I guess I figured you deserved one more post from me today. HA HA HA! Do you have the Elementary Elegance stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration Flyer and need some more ideas for it? Well lucky you, I have plenty to show you and this is a card I stamped this morning.

OMG! Don't you just love those Framelits Dies Labels Collections that are in the Occasions Mini?  I can't quit using them for crying out loud. I was looking at that Elementary Elegance stamp set and thinking what can I do with those little critters in that set so this is the card I came up with and it even shows the Color Blocking Technique again. I hope you like it as it was very easy. Here are the details:

Stamp Sets: Elementary Elegance, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock: Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Everyday Enchantment DSP from SAB flyer, First Edition Specialty DSP
Inks: Peach Parfait and Concord Crush
Accessories: Big Shot, Framelits Dies Labels Collection, Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine, Sale-A-Bration 3/8" Printed Designer Brads, Dimensions.

This is a super easy card but I thought it turned out cute, don't you? Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by and never know what I might stamp this afternoon and put on here so you better be checking back in often. Now I need to get in the shower. So hugs and happy stamping, Bev  








                                        






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.