Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Male Birthday Card

Happy Hump Day stampers and stamper wanna bee's, I pray your week is going well. Ha! Wanna Bees? That is my group name. Bev's Busy Bees. Do you want to join? It only cost $125.00 till the end of this month. I want and need a few more good gals to join me to make my goal for this year. Won't you please help me out? Contact me if you are interested. Okay, let's get onto the card.

I have seen so many female cards with these Sale-A-Bration sets so I wanted to do one for a male looking card. This was a really easy card too. Dang, I sure wish I could get a video camera and show you how easy it was to make. I used items you can get free with a $50.00 purchase from the SAB flyer.  Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Fresh Vintage, Elementary Elegance
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze, Naturals Ivory
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Accessories: Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Cutter Tool for texture on the edges, Big Shot, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Antique Brads, Dimensions.  

Hey what did you do with the middle of the frame? I hope you didn't throw it away. Did you notice that I stamped it in the middle of the frame to highlight the greeting? I know too clever and cute right. Okay never mind. I hope you like this card today and I hope you share my blog with others. Thanks for stopping by today and maybe I will post again later. Better get to working on my party for Saturday. Happy stamping and hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.