Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thank You Card with Bordering on Romance

Hello Stampers, Happy Thursday to all of you. Today I wanted to show you a thank you card I made the other day. I used the Bordering On Romance set and I think it turned out so purdy don't you think. You will have to let me know what you think. Did you like to color when you were a child? I did and this is one of those sets that you can bring back those childhood thoughts with. I just never colored anything this pretty back then. LOL!
 I stamped the flower on the base of the card in Pool Party ink before I textured it with the Vintage Wallpaper folder. Then I used the ink pads with blender pens to color in the flowers.
 
Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Bordering On Romance, Curly Cute
Card Stock: Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla
Inks: Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black,Blender Pen
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Framelits Dies Labels Collection, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Fine Thread, Pool Party 3/8: Ruffled Ribbon, Modern Label
Punch, Dimensions. 
So there you have today's card and I hope you like it and it does my heart good to read your comments. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and happy stamping, Bev

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful color combo on this one. Coloring seems to come in waves for me, lol, sometimes I can't get enough of it and others I avoid it all costs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.