Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thank You card

Here is another card that my girlfriend and I made yesterday. I love love love that Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel. We laughed as I always need thank you's so I made this one. Using up my Concord Crush which I think is such a purdy color, don't you? This was a really easy card to make. And oh you can earn this Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Free with a $50.00 purchase right now with the Sale-A-Bration deal going on. Let me know if you want to order it.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Oval All, Very Vintage Wheel
Card Stock, Whisper White, Concord Crush
Inks: Concord Crush Ink Pad and Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Designer Frames Texture Embossing Folder, Extra Large Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1-3/8"  Circle Punch (to round off corners), Sponge, Victoria Crochet Trim, Basic Pearls, Jumbo Wheel Handle, Color Spritzer Tool.


I have to tell you we laughed when we were making this card that it was a good thing there are two sides to the card stock since we couldn't wheel it straight. Oh, friends are so nice to spend time with. I am so grateful. 
Thanks for stopping by and I have one more card for you today. Stay tuned......hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.