Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Easter Card

Hi everybody, okay this is my last card for today so tell me have I made up for not having a technique today? LOL! I needed to stamp some more Easter cards so this is what I came up with yesterday. OMG, I think the colors are so precious on this card. And aren't those bunnies cute too? Yes, until they start eating your spring flowers, right? I know what that means. The darn deer are chewing on my lilac bushes. GRRRRR! I need to make up my deer repellent. Okay back to the card. To me this card just says Spring.

Here are the details: 
Stamp Sets: Heaven Blessed, Easter Blossoms (discontinued) for the Happy Easter
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Beyond the Garden DSP
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Die, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, Blender Pens, Lucky Limeade Ribbon (free from the SAB flyer), Sponge, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots


I hope the sun is shining bright for you today. This week I am going to be posting samples of the SAB stamp sets for you in case you need some ideas for those things you got free and remember there is one more week to earn those sets. Want to get them too? Email me or click on my shop now.  Thanks so much for stopping by and as always hugs and happy stamping and scrapping, Bev 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! ( and I found it with the links on the bottom of your current post ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.