Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thank You Card with Blossom Punch

Hi bleepers(blog stampers), This is what I have for you today. I am sitting here giggling to myself thinking  "girl, you ain't got nothin'." But I really do and I really am blessed with loads of friends and family that love me and man I got lots of stamps and paper and ribbons and punches and die cuts. Oh how I love the Big shot and everything that goes with it. I have this job that I absolutely love. I just want to share it with you . So, I really do have a lot you see. I was just really thinking about what do I have to share for the SAB flyer for the rest of the week so I better get stamping with some of the other sets. I will share some more cards with you tomorrow but I was up to the wee hours of the morning last night trying to send my sister stuff as she is the author for my upcoming newsletter.

 I just woke up from a short nap to smell of a ham cooking in the oven and it smells so good. With just me here, I only bought a half ham and I will be eating it forever probably. Oh well, okay the card the card, I know. I used the Blossom punch here to punch out one Poppy Parade flower and then one with Everyday Enchantment DSP. I crumbled up the Poppy Parade one and that weakens the fibers in the card stock so you can actually pull the paper apart and then I put those three layers together on the Perfect Pennants Die cut out of Baja Breeze. Then I just made banners out of the DSP and stamped the Fresh Vintage Flower on the Kind Thanks banner. Very Easy Peasey card today. Just to show you that easy can be cute and anybody can do it.

Here are the supplies:
Stamp Sets: Fresh Vintage, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock: Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Inks: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz L Perfect Pennants Die, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack
Dimensionals. 

So that is my card for now and maybe I will be back in a bit but have some other business to take care of for now. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy perusing through my blog a bit.  Have a lovely evening.
Hugs,Bev 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.