Thursday, March 29, 2012

Birthday Card using Kindness Matters

Happy Thursday Treat Night for you bloggers. Yes, I think you deserve it. This is something old, something new, nothing borrowed, something blue, well okay, Night of Navy. LOL! Yes, this Tangerine Tango background is from the new and upcoming Everything Eleanor stamp set that will be in the next catalog. I received it when I went to the Leadership meeting in San Antonio and it is soooo pretty. You are going to love this two box set. The swirl in the background is part of it also. Yes, I stamped that image and cut it out so I hope we will have a die cut or punch to match it   when the new catalog comes out. The butterflies and that swirly design at the top are from Kindness Matters and it really does matter doesn't it? I love this darling set also and it is a set you can get free for Sale-A-Bration with a $50.00 purchase for only 2 more days. Don't hesitate to click on my order now and place an order before it is too late and you can also join my team of Bev's Busy Bees for only $125.00 also till the 31st so just click on Join My Team.  

Here are the details on the card: 
Stamp Sets: Kindness Matters, Everything Eleanor, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Confetti White, First Edition Specialty DSP ( I am going to miss this DSP so much when this catalog is expired May 31st)
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke 
Accessories: Pearls, Bitty Buttons, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Sponge, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals.


I punched the Itty Bitty Punch that matches the shape of this button in Tangerine Tango and stuck it underneath with a Mini Glue Dot and then popped a pearl on top. Cute Cute Cute! Don't you think so? 

So that is all I will share with you today as I am hitting the sack early tonight. I have to work tomorrow and 6 hours on Saturday. Bless you for stopping by and I love your comments. Hugs and happy stamping, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.