Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday with Elementary Elegance SAB

Hi again bleepers,
I was in the mood for using this Sale-A-Bration set again today, (I know are you sick of seeing it yet) and also stamping some cards to get put in my newsletter only and just finished up this card and my boss called to tell me that my coworker was leaving today so if I didn't want to miss the little gift presentation I better come. So I stamped another card for her that I will show you probably tomorrow and went  into town and we all cried for her leaving and her going through this ugly evil crap with her husband cheating and all. I will really miss her. Even knowing she will be okay in the end but it is hard seeing her so sad. Anyway,  I cased this card from one I saw at Leadership and I thought it turned out so cute. What do you think? Do you like it? Simple but purdy. I like simple don't you?
Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Elementary Elegance
Card Stock: Peach Parfait, Marina Mist, First Edition DSP
Inks: Marina Mist, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Dies, Curly Label Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Basic Pearls, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack. This was like a 5 minute card. Very Easy Peasey. 

Let me know what you think and as always thanks for stopping by. Now I am done with showing you ideas of this SAB stamp set, I think anyway. LOL!  Peace and Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.