Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sympathy Card Simply Easy with Elementary Elegance

Okay stampers and bloggers, I am sharing with you my other card I made today used the elementary elegance set. I needed a Sympathy card to sell to a friend of mine when she found out I wasn't moving yet she ordered more cards from me. I think this turned out so stinkin' sweet. Don't you? Let me know if you would be so kind. I love to read the comments you leave.  I snailed the DSP to my card and then took my Lucky Limeade Marker and stitched along the border and then when I laid my 3x3" square of Baja Breeze Card Stock I positioned it between the stitches and then marker stitched around that piece too. I did it that way as it was easier to stitch around the top layer. I stamped the greeting and then punched it and roughed the edge with my fingernail and then sponged the edge. Popped it up with dimensionals.

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Elementary Elegance, Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Inks: Lucky Limeade Ink Pad and Marker, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals,  Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack, Sponge

 I hope this card fits your fancy and I hope you have a blessed day. Thanks for stopping by to look today.
Hugs and happy stamping,
Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.