Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fresh Vintage Birthday

Hi stampers and scrappers, here is my Sale-A-Bration card for today. I used the Fresh Vintage set and used my markers to color the floral arrangement. What do you think? Like or not? I think I could have put pearls on the individual flowers but I thought it might be pearl overkill. You know, sometimes less is more. Unless it's money of course. LOL! Speaking of that thanks for all of you that showed up at my parties the last couple of months as I got a nice little cash surprise deposited in my account from working so hard. YIPPEE! Convention here I come. That is what I am going to do with it. And look, WOW, I am only 10 thousand points away from a trip. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! You know who you are. 
I hope you love visiting my blog for a little bit of inspiration and fun. I have been working on getting a newsletter to subscribe to so be watching for that also. I will be putting specials in there and card ideas that won't be on my blog so make sure you sign up for it when I get it going. That will be soon.
 Okay, now on my card I stamped the single flower in Poppy Parade and Baja Breeze and then cut out the middle of the Baja Breeze flower and mini glue dotted to the other flower. I also used the itty bitty flower in the set and inked it with baja Breeze and stamped off and then stamped it randomly on my banner. You can hardly see it. Can you believe I didn't use the Big Shot on this card? LOL! I know I can't either. I probably could have stamped that image and then used the Labels Framelits but I thought I would cut it out and nestle those bigger flowers next to it.

 Okay so now for the card details:  
Stamp Sets: Fresh Vintage, Curly Cute
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Inks: Poppy Parade Ink Pad and Marker, Baja Breeze Ink Pad and Marker, Lucky Limeade Ink Pad and Marker
Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals , Sponge


So thanks for stopping by and I hope you like this card today. Just trying to give you more ideas for what you earned. 
Happy stamping and hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.