Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easy Happy Birthday Cards with SAB Sets

Hi everyone, happy Tuesday and today I will share with you two cards using the Elementary Elegance out of the Sale-A-Bration flyer. I want to show you ideas of cards to use the SAB sets like I told you I would. I have two cards today as I was too tired last night to stamp and blog so here is my first card.  This is a very easy peasey card and no fancy shmancy ribbons or brads for a guys card possibly or a no extra postage idea. I like how it turned out for it's simplicity. 

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Petite Pairs and Elementary Elegance 
Card Stock: Baja Breeze and Baja Breeze Textured, Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Inks:  Peach Parfait, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Framelits Labels Dies, Curly Label Punch, Dimensions and Mini Glue Dots


Only 4 more days of Sale-A-Bration from today so don't wait to the last minute. I hope you like this card and remember you can always add ribbons and brads to it too to step it up a bit if you choose. Thanks for stopping by today and as always hugs and happy stamping and scrapping. 
Hugs,Bev 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.