Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Female Birthday card-Easy Teasey Tuesday

Hi everybody, how are you doing today? Wonderful I hope and it looks like Spring today as the snow is melting here in Northern Minnesota. YAY!
Today I have my Easy Teasey Tuesday card for you that has not ribbons or brads but just still cute and is easy to mail to. It is super easy so let's get to it. 




DETAILS:
Stamp Sets: Hello Doily, Triple Treat Flower, and Perfect Punches   
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, and Daffodil Delight
Inks: Bushing Bride. Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Extra Large Oval Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Border Punch, 1/2 inch Circle Punch, Tombo Glue, Dimensions, Sponge.

I stamped the flower twice in Lucky Limeade and then in Daffodil Delight and punched the center out of the the flower with the 1/2 inch circle punch. This card takes me back to thoughts of Grandma as she was the crocheter of the family. She would have liked this card if she were still here with us. I might make this up as Thank you's too as I need some more of those. God bless for stopping by today and happy stamping. Check back next Tuesday for another Easy Teasey Tuesday Card.    Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.