Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday With Sprinkled Expressions

GOOD BYE SALE-A-BRATION 2012! This is my last card to post for Sale-A-Bration as it ends today at midnight and I need to get going to work today. I thought this card was bright and cheery using the flower in this set. Don't you? I love this Tangerine Tango so much and can believe it is the color of the year with Better Homes and Gardens as it just wakes you up. I stamped that flower in full ink and then stamped off on scrap paper and stamped again on my square. Then punched the Itty Bitty flower in the same color and added a mini Rhinestone for some bling. Love the bling too! LOL!
Here are the details:

Stamp Sets: Sprinkled Expressions,  Family Reunion
Card Stock: tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Inks: Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Sponge, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.


Okay that that that's it folks. Giggle giggle thinking of Saturday cartoons when we were kids.  I hope you all have a great weekend. I have to get ready to go and then church tomorrow and clean house and then the Grygla Volunteer Fireman's Supper tomorrow night. Those guys are great cooks.
Thanks for looking today and thanks to all for a great Sale-A-Bration 2012. 
Blessings, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.