Saturday, March 31, 2012

Love you card Sprinkled Expressions SAB

Good Morning stampers, this is the a card I made with the Sale-A-Bration set Sprinkled Expressions stamp set. Can you believe it is the end of March already? Holy cow where did the time go? I just can't believe it. 
Anyway, I stamped this card using Poppy Parade and Naturals Ivory card stock. Here are the details:

Stamp Sets: Sprinkled Expressions, You're A Gem 
Card Stock: Poppy Parade, Naturals Ivory
Inks: Poppy Parade
Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders,Cutter Kit, Sponge, Large Oval Punch, Small Heart Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sticky Strip.

I stamped that You're A Gem on the edge of my paper and just lined the 1-1/4" square punch around the top and sides and cut it off so it is smaller. This was a quick card using the colors that will be discontinuing on May 31st. So get it while you can by clicking on my Order 24/7 button. 

Thanks for looking this morning and I have one more card to show you from this set so keep looking.
Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.