Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Going to Convention in July

Here is a picture of Julia Sager, Monica Reynolds and myself at Leadership in San Antonio. Gosh I am glad I am rid of my perm now. LOL! Anyway, these fun chickies are who I will be rooming with at Convention in Salt Lake City in July this year. It is going to be so much fun and we are all getting so excited. I was looking for a card I saw at Leadership to case and came across this picture in front of the new "my way" so thought I would post it. This "my way" is really geared to doing your business any way you want by holding classes or doing workshops as long as you are doing something or just sending in your own parties. Now you know you can still join my team for only $125.00 till the 31st. You see here I really go to events to find out the latest and greatest ideas to pass them down to my down line. So stop thinking about it and just do it. I will be here for you. I promise. 
Have a love day,
Hugs,Bev     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.