Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Card with SU He is Risen Stamp Set

TGIF and wow am I tired. I am retiring early tonight so no SAB set but instead an Easter card for you tonight. 
This was a cased out of the Stampin' UP! catalog only with different colors. I know the same color of my other card but I had it cut so just used this one.I think it turned out pretty myself. I absolutely love that stamp in this set that says "The miracle, the gift, the promise of a loving God...." that is so true. I love it when sets are totally complete I call them. They have the greeting, the inside and a picture too all for only $14.95. Love it.


Here are the details:
Stamp Set: He Is Risen
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, First Edition Specialty DSP 
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Daffodil Delight 3/8" taffeta Ribbon (discontinued), Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Sponge, Dimensionals, Tearing Edge (Discontinued).


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a blessed weekend.  Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.