Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine Scrap Book Page

Hi Stampers,  Today I am going to share with you....(I know it doesn't happen very often) an 8x8" scrapbook page that I made before a party a few weeks ago where the hostess wanted to do a scrapbook page. Sorry I don't have the best place to photograph a scrapbook page.
I thought it turned out cute and of course I don't have pictures on it because I am by myself. I guess I could have taken my camera to a friends house that is married and taken their picture. Oh well, just imagine a couple of love birds in the pics okay. LOL! Anyway here are the details:

Stamp Sets: Delicate Doilies, Broadsheet Alphabet, School Lines
Card stock: Flirtatious Specialty DSP, Melon Mambo Textured Card Stock, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Inks: Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Framlits Dies Labels Collection, Designer Buttons Brights and Subtles, White Baker's Twine, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensions, Sponge
As always thanks for stopping by and just so you know I love all my followers. You are the best. Happy stamping. Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.