Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lots of Valentines from my downline meeting

Good afternoon stampers. Are you in need of Valentine ideas? Well, today I am here to show you the cards that I received at my January Down line meeting. We always do a swap and Valentines day was the theme so here they are. I hope you enjoy them and they are all using Stampin' UP! products of course.
Heart framelits
Lace Ribbon Border Punch
Heart Framelits
Heart Framelits
Heart Punch
Thoughts and Prayers and Confetti
 Don't you think I have some creative people on my team of Bev's Busy Bees?  I sure do and appreciate how hard they work too. I  want to thank you for stopping by today and of course contact me if you have any questions.  Happy Stamping Bev Gomez                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed looking at all the Valentine's cards and was particularly impressed with the lacy ribbon surrounding the heart - You did that! (I think)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine cards. I liked Julie's the best. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.