Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Elemantary Elegance Birthday


Hi Stampers, I stamped a couple of the same birthday cards today to get in the mail and I was looking at Shelli's blog and got some inspiration from her. Since we will be getting rid of some of the in colors when the new Idea Book comes out I figured I would start using up that CS. So here is the card I made today.
 
The Stamp Set was Elementary Elegance from the Sale-A-Bration Flyer and you get this set free with a $50.00 purchase from now till March 31st.
The Card stock I used was Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade Textured Card stock, Whisper White, Everyday  Enchantment DSP also in the Sale-A-Bration Flyer
Inks: Concord Crush Ink Pad and Marker and  Lucky Limeade Ink Pad
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Butterfly Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch for the banner, Stapler and Staples, Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine, Mini Glue Dots to hold antennas, Color Spritzing Tool, Dimensions and Sponges.
Farely easy card really but I thought it was cute too. YILM. LOL! Thanks for stopping by and happy Stamping. Contact me to purchase anything you see on my blog. Or anyone else's as far as that goes. LOL! Hugs,Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.