Sunday, February 12, 2012

Triple Treat Flower

Hi again stampers, are you ready for the second feature of the day? LOL! I had the joy of stamping today as I used some of the card stock I had already cut from my party yesterday and had to make some assorted cards so here is what I came up with. Are you ready? I used the Triple Treat Flower stamp that I got free out of the Sale-A-Bration flyer. I used the Feaux Tile Technique again on this card. I love the look it gives a card. And men think they have tools. Ha! I love the Simply Scored and all the Texture folders as they make my card stock turn into such pretty designs....So here it is:
The details are below:
Stamp Sets: Triple Treat Flower, Take it to Heart, Loving   Thoughts, En Francais

Card Stock: River Rock, Peach Parfait, Confetti Cream
Ink: River Rock, Peach Parfait

Accessories and Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder, Simply Scored, Large Pearls, Permanent marker to color pearl, Fancy Flower Punch, 1/2 " Stitched Poly Ribbon, Cutter Kit for distressing edges, Sponge and Dimensions. 
So that is all for today. I am tired and need to get to bed but thanks for stopping by and of course stop and look around and leave me a comment if you so choose. Let me know if I can help you with any questions you have from my blog.
Hugs and happy stamping,
Bev 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.