Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Got Chocolate? Here is a cute little 3D gift that I wanted to show you. I made these for my customers and gave them out at my party last Saturday to tell them how much I love them and appreciate there business.  I made this out of the Scallop Envelope Die. I have to tell you that I saw this idea on Jill Hilliard's blog so I can't take credit for it. But here are the details: 
Stamp Set: Outlined Occasions from the Sale-A-Bration flyer
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Inks: Staz-On Black, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Framelits Dies Labels Collection, Large Oval Punch, 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Pretty In Pink,  Linen Thread, Sticky Strip that I put on the sides of the flap that turns up. The ribbon gets wrapped around the envelope and tied with the linen thread. Very easy and cute. 
So Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and I hope you like this little treat. Love you all, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.